If you’re considering purchasing a new inverter for your home in Sri Lanka, you may have some questions about what type of inverter to choose and what specifications to look for. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about purchasing a new inverter:
The answer to this question depends on your specific load requirements. If you have a low load requirement, an inverter may be the better choice. Inverters are typically less expensive than UPS systems, which consist of a full-time inverter and a large charger with enough capacity to run at full load. However, if you have a higher load requirement and need backup power for your entire home, a UPS system may be a better option.
The capacity of an inverter refers to the maximum power limit demand that it can operate and provide electricity. For most homes, an inverter with a capacity between 756-1000 watts is sufficient.
To choose the right inverter for your home, you first need to identify your power requirements. This includes calculating the total power consumption of all the appliances and devices that you want to power during a power outage. Once you know your power requirements, you can check the VA ratings of different inverters to see which ones are suitable for your needs. VA, or volt-amps, refers to the voltage and current supplied by the inverter to your appliances. Lastly, it’s important to choose an appropriate battery for your inverter, as the battery is the backbone of the system and will determine how long you can power your appliances during a blackout.
By considering your load requirements, calculating your power consumption, and choosing an appropriate inverter with the right VA rating and battery, you can ensure that you have a reliable backup power system for your home in case of a power outage. Be sure to consult with a qualified professional before making any purchasing decisions to ensure that you choose the right inverter for your specific needs.
1. Pure Sine Inverter - No Brand
The benefits of Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy shell, lightweight, good thermal conductivity, can quickly reduce the temperature of components, work long hours are not affected.
- Pure sine wave, intelligent filter, does not interfere with electrical appliances, protects electrical appliances. With high conversion efficiency (up to 95%), the low power consumption of the product itself can greatly extend battery life.
- You can use electrical equipment, including TV / LED lights / LCD displays, especially inductive load appliances.
- Pure sine wave inverter, 110V / 220V for city power supply and power quality, so it has.
- Eight-bit intelligent protection: overload protection, high voltage protection, low voltage protection, overheating protection, reverse connection protection, short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, insurance protection, Intelligent chip control, and perfect protection.
- Buzzer reminder. Once any protection of the inverter is triggered, the inverter will immediately disconnect the power, and the load enters the protection mode and reminds people with a buzzer reminder.
2. Pure Sine Inverter - No Brand
Output waveform: Pure sine wave
Input voltage: DC 12V/24V
Output voltage: AC 220V
Output frequency: 50Hz
Peak power: 2000W / 3000W / 4000W
Continuous power: 1000W / 1500W / 2000W
Don’t connect the inverter to the household circuit!
When using 12V/24V to connect the cigarette lighter wire in the car, please do not exceed 120W. Otherwise the car fuse will blow!
The installation and commissioning of the inverter should be carried out by electrical maintenance personnel who understand the structure and operation of the inverter.
3. Pure Sine Inverter - Caratu Brand
The pure wave inverter can output a stable pure wave voltage which is the same as a domestic electric wave, making the electrical appliance work more stably, avoiding the disturbance, and virtually protecting the product, thus achieving the protection effect of damage rate low, so it is more suitable for laptop, desktop computer, air conditioning, refrigerator, induction cooker, etc, the high-power inverter is suitable for air compressor, pump, crane and other high-power electric power.
Input voltage : 12V/24V/48V/60V DC
Output voltage: 220V 50Hz
Suatain power: full 2000W
Wave type: pure sine wave
Net weight: 3kg
4. PowMr Hybrid Solar Inverter 24V 3000VA 2400W Pure Sine Wave Inverter MPPT 40A Solar Charger
This is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
1.Pure sine wave inverter
2.Buit-in MPPT solor charge controlier
3.Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personalcomouters.
4.Selectable charging current based on applications
5.Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
6.Compatible to mains voltoge or generotor power
7.Auto restart while AC is recovering
8.Overfoad ond short circuit protection
9.Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
10.Cold start funtion